HBO Internship at Broadcast Partners
Ever wonder how Radio 538, Q-Music, VRT or Radio 1, 2, 3 comes through your speakers wherever you are or whenever you listen? Feel welcome in our world!
Broadcast Partners develops and manages the station parks for all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders. In fact; our state-of-the-art innovative broadcast technology is used worldwide!
We have our own research and development department and if you want to be among the top in terms of expertise in radio and Internet media, you’ve come to the right place.
Broadcast Partners is happy to plug into your frequency and future music. We provide you with an instructive internship with a diversity of work in an informal and approachable working atmosphere.
- You are pursuing a college degree
- You will complete your practicum or graduate internship
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
What Broadcast Partners offers you
- Internship allowance of €500 per month
- Good guidance in practice and theory
- Room for own initiative and ideas
- Possible follow-up trajectory or (vacation) job
To find out if your course of study and internship fits one of our departments, check www.werkenbijbroadcastpartners.nl and find all the information by department.
In what direction can you learn with us?
- Software Development
- Technical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales & Commerce
Together… we make radio happen!
Interested in an internship?
Send your student profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments about a possible internship, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555.