Engineer Transmitter Parks
Ever wonder how Radio 538, Q-Music, VRT or Radio 1, 2, 3 comes through your speakers wherever you are or whenever you listen? Feel welcome in our world!
Broadcast Partners develops and manages the station parks for all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders. In fact; our state-of-the-art innovative broadcast technology is used worldwide! We have our own research and development department, and if you want to be among the top in terms of expertise in radio and Internet media, you’ve come to the right place. That is why we are looking for mechanics with knowledge of electrical engineering and guts, so that together we can rise even higher.
- Mounting cable support systems and low-voltage distribution boxes
- Laying of low-voltage cabling
- Construction, testing and adjustment of transmitter equipment and filter systems
- Connecting cabling in equipment rooms
- On-site configuration and connection of peripherals
- Performing checks, tests and measurements on transmitting equipment
- Install, finish and maintain antennas in masts and/or rooftops
- Assembly and mounting of equipment in racks
- Maintain transmitter installations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Denmark
- You are not afraid of heights
- You are physically fit
- You have knowledge of electrical engineering
- You have no objection to working during our breakdown service
- You have MBO working and thinking level
- Preferably you have experience as a mechanic
We offer you
You as a person, your and our development, a professional approach and customer satisfaction is most important to us. That’s why we make sure that with proper guidance and an equipped company car, you will be excellently prepared to start work. We want your opinion and your input to grow together. Further;
- A salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience
- Pension accrual
- 24 vacation days
- Contribution to travel expenses and Westerscheldetunnel (t-tag)
- Ample opportunity for (continued) development within the profession
- High degree of freedom and personal responsibility
- View of permanent job
- Dynamic work environment with experienced colleagues
As a transmitter engineer at Broadcast Partners, you will be part of our technical team. You and your team of technicians will be responsible for the construction, maintenance, repair and testing of our transmitter parks. That is, you make sure that all radio stations from us and our neighboring countries can broadcast optimally and can be heard via FM and DAB. Our transmission towers can be high, so we are looking for fit men and/or women with guts! Climbing you never do alone, there is always a colleague by your side for your safety and vice versa. In addition, Broadcast Partners provides you with climbing certificates, so we can always be sure that you have the right skills before you go to the heights. You will receive your assignments and explanations of projects through a work planner, our scheduler or the project manager. These projects can sometimes take several days to complete, you will stay in a hotel with your colleague. And if you have worked many extra hours, then in consultation with your team and your team leader, you convert this time into free time.
Working at Broadcast Partners
- We have offices in Terneuzen and Hilversum
- 20% within our organization are women, 80% are men
- The average age is around 40 years old
- We currently have 70 employees
- We have customers in several countries
- We have good work-from-home opportunities
Broadcast Partners exists since 1979 and has as its most prominent activity the FM and DAB station fleets of all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders, such as Radio 538, VRT, Q-Music and the NPO. In addition, Broadcast Partners provides broadcasting technology in many other countries and has an R&D department that develops trend-setting products for radio and Internet media. These new cloud- and web-based products are in use by various clients including VRT in Flanders. You can get an impression of these products by visiting 1 of our product websites. In the position, you will deal with a lot of specialized engineering and commercially and technically challenging projects. Broadcast Partners is an informal and flat organization where value is placed on practical, solution-oriented and adequate handling of cases.
Together with you, we make radio happen!
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions or comments regarding this job posting, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555.
We look forward to receiving your application with interest!