Ever wonder how Radio 538, Q-Music, VRT or Radio 1, 2, 3 comes through your speakers wherever you are or whenever you listen? Feel welcome in our world!
Broadcast Partners develops and manages the station parks for all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders. In fact; our state-of-the-art innovative broadcast technology is used worldwide! We have our own research and development department, and if you want to be among the top in terms of expertise in radio and Internet media, you’ve come to the right place. That is why we are looking for technically driven engineers with knowledge of electrical engineering, so that together we can push even more boundaries.
- Design and engineering of the various systems in our Think of power and emergency power supplies, audio routing, IP networks, radio links, transmission systems, antenna systems, and associated facilities.
- You will prepare calculations for construction, optimization and expansion of
- You will prepare project plans for execution of work, acting as
- Independently research new technologies tangential to radio and transmitter technology
- You will explain and instruct our team of mechanics regarding technical knowledge and project transfer.
- You participate in the technical management of the transmitter fleet
- MBO+ / HBO working and thinking level
- Training and/or work experience towards electrical engineering
- Affinity for radio technology, knowledge of FM and DAB radio technology
- You are flexible, customer-oriented, reliable and have a positive attitude
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You are accurate and analytical
- Preferably you have knowledge of AutoCAD
- You are willing to work emergency shifts
- Driving license B and willingness to travel throughout the Netherlands and Flanders.
We offer you
You as a person, your and our development, a professional approach and customer satisfaction is most important to us. That’s why we make sure that with proper training and an equipped company car, you are excellently prepared to start work. We also offer our people the “breadth,” to participate in the development and calculations of our installations. We want your opinion and your input to grow together.
- A salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience
- Pension accrual
- 24 vacation days
- Contribution to travel expenses and Westerscheldetunnel (t-tag)
- Ample opportunity for (continued) development within the profession
- High degree of freedom and personal responsibility
- View of permanent job
- Pleasant work environment with experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to participate in our fun staff outings
In this dynamic position, you will be responsible for the complete process of designing, optimizing, coordinating installation and management of our transmitter fleet. Together with the team of Engineers, you are responsible for bringing and keeping all radio stations under our management on-air in a high-quality manner, as well as the accompanying peripheral equipment, networks and other infrastructure.
In this position, you will be working in a team of engineers with experience and expertise in the field of transmission systems and connections in radio and sound engineering.
Working at Broadcast Partners
- We have our headquarters in Terneuzen
- Our branch office is adjacent to the media park in Hilversum
- Approximately 25% within our organization are women, 75% are men
- The average age is around 40 years
- We currently have 70 employees
- In the workplace we have a casual dress code
- We have an informal and approachable work atmosphere
- We have customers in several countries
- We have good opportunities to work remotely
Together… we make radio happen!
Send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments regarding this job posting, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555.
We look forward to receiving your application with interest!