- MBO Level 2-3-4
- Direction of sound, electrical or automotive engineering
- For an internship and/or a final apprenticeship
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
What do you get?
- Internship fee from € 250,- per month
- Good guidance in practice and theory
- Knowledge from our electrical engineering experts
- Diverse range of technical knowledge
- Possibly following a (vacation) job
What will you learn?
- Mounting cable support systems and low-voltage distribution boxes
- Laying of low-voltage cabling
- Construction, testing and adjustment of transmitter equipment and filter systems
- Connecting cabling in equipment rooms
- Configure and connect peripherals at various locations
- Performing checks, tests and measurements on transmitting equipment
- Installation, finishing and maintenance of antennas in masts and/or rooftops
- Assembly and mounting of equipment
- Maintenance of transmitter installations
As an electrical engineering intern at Broadcast Partners, you will learn all about the work of our technicians. They ensure every day that the signal of every radio station is and remains optimal. During your internship you will become part of the team and learn all about the construction, maintenance, repair and testing of our transmitter parks. With us, no day is the same. If you love technology then you will go through your internship in a veritable candy store.
About Broadcast Partners
Broadcast Partners exists since 1979 and has as activity the FM- and DAB- station fleets of all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders, such as Radio 538, VRT, Q-Music and the NPO. In addition, Broadcast Partners provides broadcasting technology in many other countries and has a Research & Development department that develops trend-setting products for radio and Internet media. We deal with specialized technology and challenging projects. Broadcast Partners is an informal and flat organization where value is placed on practical, solution-oriented and adequate handling of cases.
Together… we make radio happen!
Interested in an internship?
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions or comments about a possible internship, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555. For our full company profile, visit www.broadcastpartners.nl.