- MBO level 4
- Direction of Electrical Engineering
- For an internship and/or graduation project
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language
- Affinity with sound engineering
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
What do you get?
- Internship fee from € 250,- per month
- Good guidance in practice and theory
- Knowledge from our electrical engineering experts
- Diverse range of technical knowledge
- Possibly following a fun (vacation) job
What will you learn?
- How we design and shape systems in our networks. These include power and emergency power supplies, audio routing, IP networks, radio links, transmission systems, antenna systems, and associated facilities.
- How are calculations for construction, optimization, and expansion of transmitting facilities done.
- You will gain insight into the preparation of project plans for work execution
- How we explore new technologies that interface with radio and transmitter technology
- You are at explanation and instruction to our team of mechanics regarding technical knowledge and project transfer.
As an electrical engineering intern at Broadcast Partners, you will learn all about the work of our engineers. They take care of the complete process of designing, optimizing, coordinating, installing and managing our transmitter fleet. During your internship, you will become part of the team and learn all about the design and layout of our channel parks. With us, no day is the same. If you love technology then you will go through your internship in a veritable candy store. Our team has friendly and helpful colleagues. We have an informal company culture and therefore all the ingredients o. offer you a fun and educational internship.
About Broadcast Partners
Broadcast Partners exists since 1979 and maintains and manages the FM and DAB station fleets of all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders, such as Radio 538, VRT, Q-Music and the NPO. In addition, Broadcast Partners provides broadcasting technology in many other countries and has a Research & Development department that develops trend-setting products for radio and Internet media. We deal with specialized technology and challenging projects. Broadcast Partners is an informal and flat organization where value is placed on practical, solution-oriented and adequate handling of cases. Together… we make radio happen!
Interested in an internship?
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions or comments about a possible internship, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555. For our full company profile, visit www.broadcastpartners.nl.
We look forward to your profile with interest!