Human Resource Management Internship
- MBO+ | HBO
- Direction of personnel and labor, HRM
- For an internship and/or graduation project
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
What do you get?
- Internship fee from € 250,- per month
- Good guidance in practice and theory
- Room for own initiative and ideas
- Possible follow-up trajectory or (vacation) job
What will you learn?
- Absenteeism registration and follow-up of absenteeism files
- Initiate and coordinate recruitment and selection campaigns
- How we prepare our monthly and quarterly reports
- How do we stay up-to-date on laws and regulations
- Dealing with issues of personnel and management
- Processing mutations in personnel insurance and pensions
As an HR Intern at Broadcast Partners, you will work in our human resources department. You will provide support to your colleagues in the areas of absenteeism, recruitment and selection, contract drafting, payroll and reporting. There is room for your own initiative and ideas to improve our personnel policy. We would also like to offer you the opportunity to take on tasks independently. We offer you an instructive internship with a diversity of activities in an informal and approachable work atmosphere.
About Broadcast Partners
Broadcast Partners exists since 1979 and maintains and manages the FM and DAB station fleets of all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders, such as Radio 538, VRT, Q-Music and the NPO. In addition, Broadcast Partners provides broadcasting technology in many other countries and has a Research & Development department that develops trend-setting products for radio and Internet media. We deal with specialized technology and challenging projects. Broadcast Partners is an informal and flat organization where value is placed on practical, solution-oriented and adequate handling of cases.
Together… we make radio happen!
Interested in an internship?
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments about a possible internship, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555. For our full company profile, visit www.broadcastpartners.nl.
We look forward to your profile with interest!