As a Front-End Developer at Broadcast Partners, you will be part of our Research & Development team, working on the development and maintenance of various new software modules within SmartRadio and other products of our customers. Within our niche market of radio, innovation is essential.
What is required?
- Talent in the field of software development
- Thorough knowledge of software development and application maintenance
- Experience developing interfaces, applications, and integrations
- Well aware of developments within the field of software
- Eye for innovation opportunities within radio technology
Desired experience and knowledge
- VUE JS, Laravel
- (S)CSS, Single Page App, Git
- HTML 5
- PHP (pre)
- APIs, XML, JSON
What do you get?
- A salary that is in line with your education and/or experience
- Working hours in consultation
- Pension accrual
- 24 vacation days
- Vacation allowance 8% annually
- Contribution to travel expenses and Westerscheldetunnel (t-tag)
- Ample opportunity for development within our innovative field of study
- A beautiful and fresh workplace in the heart of Terneuzen
- High degree of freedom and personal responsibility
As a Front-End Developer at Broadcast Partners, you will be part of our Research & Development team, working on the development and maintenance of various new software modules within SmartRadio and other products of our customers. Within our niche market of radio, innovation is essential. In a driven, collegial and diverse team of eight qualified people, you will work independently on projects. At Broadcast Partners, you have a high degree of freedom and responsibility. You can handle both aspects well and both make you happy. You enjoy being involved within web development in the full process from orientation to actual creation. Your input is visible in every final product. Within our organization and our team there is room for own initiative and entrepreneurship, where you see opportunities, we like to look with you!
Broadcast Partners works in an informal atmosphere where you can be who you are and where you can advance without pigeonholes, scales or steps. You develop your way and sky is your limit!
Working at Broadcast Partners
- We have offices in Terneuzen and Hilversum
- 20% within our organization is female, 80% is male
- The average age is around 40 years
- We currently have 70 employees
- We have customers in several countries
- We have good home working opportunities
Broadcast Partners exists since 1979 and has as its most prominent activity the FM and DAB station fleets of all major radio stations in the Netherlands and Flanders, such as Radio 538, VRT, Q-Music and the NPO. In addition, Broadcast Partners provides broadcasting technology in many other countries and has an R&D department that develops trend-setting products for radio and Internet media. Lots of specialized engineering and commercially and technically challenging projects. Broadcast Partners is an informal and flat organization where value is placed on practical, solution-oriented and adequate handling of cases.
Together with you, we make radio happen!
Please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments regarding this job posting, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at +31 115 – 683 555. For our full company profile, visit www.broadcastpartners.nl.
We look forward to receiving your application with interest!